Specialist Industrial Refrigeration Regulations
Vacancy Specialist Industrial Refrigeration Regulations for Gea ‘s-Hertogenbosch, also other European locations are considered
Within Gea, this is a unique position where there are plenty of opportunities to develop this role in the future further in line with your personal ambitions. One of the tasks will be to take on a coordinating role for all EU countries. The regulations in the field of Natural Refrigerants: Ammonia, CO2 including flammable refrigerants like butane /propane are complex and are continuously changing, this has to embedded in the systems that are supplied to our customers. Employees are therefore not always aware of the latest developments in these regulations. It's up to you to ensure that all employees (e.g. mechanical engineers and proposal engineers) are kept up to date. In this role you will make GEA the successful leader in the application of these standards.
As Specialist on Regulations applicable to industrial Refrigeration your further responsibilities are:
- EU Directives and regulations;
- How these EU Directives are implemented in national laws and regulations;
- Requirements (and legal consequences) on Declaration of Conformity and Construction File (incl. applicable risk assessment);
- Knowledge of all applicable harmonized (and non-harmonized) standards;
- Knowledge on Piping and Pipe specifications;
- Make all information accessible on the company intranet, keep it up-to-date and inform users of important changes or updates;
- Provide training on above topics;
- Align with QHSE department;
- Participating in various committees, such as the Netherlands Standards Institute (Nederlands Normeringsinstituut), NVKL, KNvVk;
- You report to the Head of Application Development and Standardization.
- Bachelor of applied science (or an equal level by experience) in Mechanical Engineering;
- More than 5 years of experience in Industrial Refrigeration (Project management / Project Engineering) . Good knowledge of NH3 and CO2;
- Familiar with the risks that apply in industrial refrigeration installations;
- Experience with training of engineers;
- Experience with computer systems (windows, office, excel, word);
- English language skills are required. Other languages are an advantage;
- Willingness to travel within Europe.
Salary depends on experience and ranges from 55 K to 78 K.
Further conditions are in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for the Metal Industry.
GEA is one of the largest suppliers for the food and beverage processing industry and a wide range of other process industries. Approximately 18,000 employees in more than 50 countries contribute significantly to GEA’s success – come and join them! We offer interesting and challenging tasks, a positive working environment in international teams and opportunities for personal development and growth in a global company. APC -Utilities is part of the Business Area Solutions – Application Centers. Within this organization unit there is a vacancy for a Specialist on (European) Regulations applicable to industrial Refrigeration.
Gea Netherlands N.V.
- Lead engineer
- Opleider / Instructeur
- Technisch adviseur