Service Specialist Refrigeration
As a Service Specialist Refrigeration and compressor technology, you will join our GEA Grasso Service team. A friendly team, with a real collegial spirit.
You will report to the Head of Technical Service Support.
- Daily point of contact by phone and by e-mail for our local sales and service offices in the Netherlands and abroad.
- Provide technical support on request, sometimes by investigation on site.
- Provide technical training for our clients;
- Handling of the warranty claims (analyse the complaint, determine the cause of the problem, determine if the complaint is covered by the warranty terms and conditions and coordinate the financial guarantee together with the client);
- Managing of technical documentation.
- MBO work- and thinking level;
- MTS Mechanical Engineering or a relevant refrigeration technology degree;
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in the industrial refrigeration
- Advising and commercial skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively and stress resistant;
- Dutch, and English skills are required, other languages are an advantage.
- You are willing to travel global occasionally.
- CAO groot metaal;
- 27 vakantiedagen, 13 adv dagen;
GEA is one of the largest suppliers for the food and beverage processing industry and a wide range of other process industries. Approximately 17,500 employees in more than 50 countries contribute significantly to GEA’s success – come and join them! We offer interesting and challenging tasks, a positive working environment in international teams, opportunities for personal development and growth in an international company.
GEA Grasso in 's-Hertogenbosch is manufacturer of compressors for refrigeration systems.
Deze vacature is tevens gepubliceerd op:Den Bosch Heeft Werk
- Service technicus / engineer
- Technisch adviseur
- Technisch medewerker binnendienst
- Projectleider service
- Commercieel medewerker binnendienst